Taking place on Thursday 21st September at the Royal Society of Arts in London, the day will explore how workforce transformation, HR pressures and employee expectations are all driving the future of defined contribution (DC) pensions and retirement. Caroline and Claire will be casting a spotlight on how to address and identify pensions savings gaps in your workforce.
Other topics to be covered on the day, include:
- Uncovering the pension issues and challenges facing reward and benefits directors
- What is value for money in pensions and how do employees and employers know if they are getting it
- The role of pensions in financial wellbeing
- Who’s responsible for retirement? How the state, employers and individuals need to work together
- Pensions adequacy and measuring outcomes
- What will pension savings and retirement look like in the future and how can providers and employers support those needs?
- Sustainability and pensions
To register your interest in attending this event, please click here